The oil of Neroli is produced from the fragrant white blossoms of the bitter orange tree. Bitter orange is an evergreen citrus tree native to Asia. Neroli was named in 1680 when the princess of Nerole perfumed her gloves, stationery, shawls, and bathwater with the scent. For centuries, neroli has been added to cosmetic preparations, colognes, and perfumes. Today it is one of the ingredients in Eau de Cologne, a classic cologne. There are significant variations in the aroma of Neroli depending on the country of origin and the distillation methods and procedures. Ideally the flowers alone are distilled very near or at the point of harvest. France, Italy and Tunisia are the leading producers of Neroli in terms of both quality and volume. In recent years it is used as a nerve tonic and is noted for its skin care properties, as well as for being a go-to for children's health issues. BOTANICAL NAME: Citrus aurantium ORIGIN: Tunisia EXTRACTION METHOD: Steam Distillation PLANT PART: Flowers NOTE: Middle FAMILY: Rutaceae BLENDS WELL WITH: Frankincense, and other resins AROMA: Floral and peppery, with citrus undertones CONSISTENCY: Thin COLOR: Clear **Euro droppers are not included with 100 ml bottles** SAFETY: Follow general dilution guidelines no urgent safety issues SHELF LIFE: 2 Years
Features & Highlights
- The oil of Neroli is produced from the fragrant white blossoms of the bitter orange tree. For centuries, neroli has been added to cosmetic preparations, colognes, and perfumes. Today it is one of the ingredients in Eau de Cologne, a classic cologne.
- Each oil is available in 5, 10, and 30 ml- packaged in amber glass bottle with euro style dropper cap. Each order includes our 150 Ways to Use Essential Oils brochure. For more details about this product, see Product Description section below.
- Each oil is GC/MS tested to ensure 100% certified pure therapeutic grade quality. Reports and comments posted on direct website. No pesticides, herbicides, GMO or additives. All oils stored in temperature controlled rooms, with minimal light, to ensure therapeutic properties are not compromised.
- Highest quality and affordable prices. We do not sell wholesale or to stores, but offer top quality essential oils at the best price, direct to our loyal customers. We ship promptly from our garden to your home, which means product never sits on shelves. We control the freshness and quality of each product.
- We are one of the top 250 US sellers on Amazon.com (ranked 178 out of around 2 million sellers), with a consistent customer service feedback rating of 100%. Edens Garden is women owned and operated. 10% of all proceeds are donated to a variety of organizations.
|Package Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.8 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Edens Garden, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Edens Garden
mpn: EGMEL10, ean: 0609613693489,
Most days bring a wild mix of exciting and dull moments. We try our best and work hard to meet the needs of each day. Most of us know that treating ourselves well is imperative to maintaining a healthy lifestyle, but itÌs easy to forget. Melissa can...