Frankincense (Boswellia carterii) 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil by Edens Garden 100 ml
Extreame Savings Item! Save 43% on the Frankincense (Boswellia carterii) 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil by Edens Garden- 100 ml by Edens Garden at NY Atan. MPN: EGFR100. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. As we grow older, our skin can start to show a little wear and tear. Sun damage or scars can add up leading to a less than ideal derma. Please donít
As we grow older, our skin can start to show a little wear and tear. Sun damage or scars can add up leading to a less than ideal derma. Please donít misunderstand us, Edens Garden hopes you love your unique ìmperfections and treasure your facial character. We also understand that dry skin can be frustrating. Frankincense-Carterii acts as a natural application to look and feel fresh. It helps decrease scar tissues and blends fabulously well with Rose and Lavender. Not only does Frankincense-Carterii help heal smooth aging skin, it has an earthy and sweet aroma that can calm the lungs and tense emotions. It can bring relief to respiratory spasms. Many aromatherapists recommend Frankincense-Carterii to help remedy bronchitis, congestion and laryngitis. More than 5,000 years ago, the Ancient Egyptians burned frankincense in holy temples during religious ceremonies and later used the gum as a facial mask to rejuvenate the skin. Native to the Mediterranean, Frankincense is found in sunny, dry locations. The tree grows to about 20 feet and sprouts glossy leaves and white flowers. When the bark is damaged, a resin pours out of the tree. Through a steam dilution process the essential oil is extracted from the resin. BOTANICAL NAME: Boswellia carterii VARIETY: Olibanum ORIGIN: Somalia EXTRACTION METHOD: Steam Distillation PLANT PART: Resin Tears NOTE: Base FAMILY: Burseraceae SYNONYM: Frankincense BLENDS WELL WITH: Lemon, Myrrh, and other citrus and resins AROMA: Herbaceous, musky, earthy, and resinous CONSISTENCY: Thin COLOR: Clear ñ Pale Yellow **Euro droppers are not included with 100 ml bottles** SAFETY: Follow general dilution guidelines ñ no urgent safety issues SHELF LIFE: 2 Years
Features & Highlights
- Frankincense has been used as a support for many health conditions and in numerous consumer skincare products. The aroma of Frankincense is almost indescribable: aged wood, balsamic, subtly sweet with hints of citrus. When the essential oil is diffused, it sets a distinctive feeling of decorum, reverence and peace.
- Each oil is available in 5, 10, 30, and 100 ml- packaged in amber glass bottle with euro style dropper cap. Each order includes our 150 Ways to Use Essential Oils brochure. For more details about this product, see Product Description section below.
- Each oil is GC/MS tested to ensure 100% certified pure therapeutic grade quality. Reports and comments posted on direct website. No pesticides, herbicides, GMO or additives. All oils stored in temperature controlled rooms, with minimal light, to ensure therapeutic properties are not compromised.
- Highest quality and affordable prices. We do not sell wholesale or to stores, but offer top quality essential oils at the best price, direct to our loyal customers. We ship promptly from our garden to your home, which means product never sits on shelves. We control the freshness and quality of each product.
- We are one of the top 250 US sellers on Amazon.com (ranked 178 out of around 2 million sellers), with a consistent customer service feedback rating of 100%. Edens Garden is women owned and operated. 10% of all proceeds are donated to a variety of organizations.
|Item Weight:||0.2 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Edens Garden, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Edens Garden
mpn: EGHEI30, ean: 0013964856408,
An exquisite essential oil that heals and protects, helichrysum-italicum is rare and precious in a beautiful way. It is an all-natural alternative to many expensive, high-end facial creams and serums. By adding a few drops helichrysum-italicum to you...
By Plant Therapy
mpn: P680912021418, ean: 0680912021425,
Blue Tansy Oil is a rarefied, luxurious oil that is cherished for its captivating scent and incredible clearing, calming properties. This oil has a rich blue hue and a sweet, fresh scent reminiscent of a crisp apple. Blue Tansy provides unmatched rel...
By Plant Therapy
mpn: B01AITETEU, ean: 0680912013826,
Introducing the NEW Aroma-Infinity atomizing essential oil diffuser. This highly therapeutic diffuser has all of the features you have asked for and more: Digital timer with several intermittent options, quiet, cordless, portable, coverage reaches ov...
By Young Living
mpn: 3623, ean: 0627104135287,
Rose (Rosa damascena) has a beautiful, strong floral and sweet fragrance that is intoxicating and highly romantic. It helps bring balance and harmony with stimulating and uplifting properties that create a sense of well-being and self-confidence. Use...
By Edens Garden
mpn: 609465124759, ean: 0609465124759,
The oil of Neroli is produced from the fragrant white blossoms of the bitter orange tree. Bitter orange is an evergreen citrus tree native to Asia. Neroli was named in 1680 when the princess of Nerole perfumed her gloves, stationery, shawls, and bath...
By Edens Garden
mpn: EGMEL10, ean: 0609613693489,
Most days bring a wild mix of exciting and dull moments. We try our best and work hard to meet the needs of each day. Most of us know that treating ourselves well is imperative to maintaining a healthy lifestyle, but itÌs easy to forget. Melissa can...